The Lowland Gate (Brama Nizinna) was the only entrance to the city from the south.
Its construction was finished in 1626.
It was designed by Jan Strakowski, according to the fortification plans prepared by Cornelius van den Bosche.
There is Gdańsk coat of arms placed above the gate. There used to be an emblem of Prussia, which was an eagle. Today it is possible to see only four screws protruding from the wall where the Prussian emblem was fastened.
Some postcards feature an old fence at the Lowland Gate. At present there are only some fragments in the grass.
At present, the building houses Zejman, the Maritime Club.